Several Stratford clients make the list of Top Growing Canadian Companies
“Regardless of where they’re located, what they make or whether they’ve been operating for five years or two decades, all these companies have one thing in common: Each managed to grow in unprecedented times. And their stories of success offer a blueprint for others to follow.”
On September 24, 2021, the Globe & Mail published its third annual Report on Business ranking of Top Growing companies in Canada.
Of the 448 companies on this year’s list, we are thrilled that 5 of our clients made this year’s list:
- Altus Assessments On the list for the third straight year, Altus Assessments ranked #138 on this year’s list. The Toronto-based company creates tools to evaluate individuals for professionalism and people skills. Stratford Intellectual Property has been working with Altus Assessments since 2020.
- Martello Coming in at #148 on this list is Martello Technologies (they previously appeared at #205 on the 2020 list). A member of the Kanata North Tech Park, Martello develops digital experience monitoring technology. Stratford works with Martello on several engagements with the Intellectual Property, Management Consulting and People & Culture teams.
- ProntoForms Reporting a 79% revenue increase in 3 years, ProntoForms enters the list for the first time in 2021 at #373. Offering mobile form automation solutions for the field, the Kanata North company employs 175. A long-time client of Stratford Intellectual Property, ProntoForms has also worked with Stratford People & Culture in 2020.
- PointClickCare The Mississauga firm develops and sells technology and software for care providers and ranks on this year’s list at #379. PointClickCare is currently working with Stratford’s Management Consulting team and has worked with our IP team in the past as well.
- RBR Ltd. Another returning name to the list, RBR landed at #401 on the 2021 list. The Ottawa based company develops water measurement instrumentation and is another neighbour in the Kanata North Tech Park. Since 2019, RBR has worked with Stratford on several projects with our Management Consulting and People & Culture teams.
We celebrate alongside our clients and congratulate all those who ranked on this year’s list.
To be included on the list for 2021, revenue from qualifying companies needed to grow by 50% or more between 2017 and 2020.